In the wine industry, sustainability is understood as the convergence of production processes that are:
- environmentally friendly
- socially equitable
- and economically viable.
At Viu Manent, Sustainability, energy efficiency and climate change are priority issues that are being progressively addressed in the following measures:
- Sustainability Code of the Chilean Wine Industry
- Corporate Carbon Footprint. CEMARS™, certification.
- Carbon Neutral Delivery. Neutralization of the Carbon Footprint in transporting its wines.
- Implementation of Light Weight Glass bottles.
- Liquid Waste Management (LIWs)
- Recycling: Managing Solid Wastes
- The Efficient Use of Electric Energy
For more inquiries, please contact Claudia Gajardo: firstname.lastname@example.org